VIEW ALL NEXT GALLERY NEW TATTOO ME NOW TATTOOS
NEXT TATTOO
NEXT TATTOO
NEXT TATTOO
NEXT TATTOO
NEXT TATTOO
Tattoo Online
NEXT TATTOO
NEXT TATTOO
NEXT TATTOO
NEXT TATTOO
NEXT TATTOO
New Tattoo

Eye Tattoos



There is a video out there that shows the first ever eyeball tattoo being done and I seriously could not get myself to watch it! If you want to watch it for yourself click on this – Eyeball Tattoos on Youtube!

This is all I know about this procedure:

PERMANENT – as in you decide to do this during your rebellious years, when your 50 you will still be rockin’ your death eyes!

BLINDNESS – very real chance you could permanently destroy your retinas and go blind!

Honestly, I guess I am getting old because there is nothing about this that I don’t find horrific and nauseating. And I myself have several tattoos and have had assorted piercing in my day. Which wow seems like very small potatoes to the body modifiers of today.